Moving into your dream home is an exciting moment, and here at Core Realty we are prepared to make this a reality. The following list of steps may seem overwhelming, but our experienced professionals are ready to assist you with every step! Contact us and we can begin making your dream come true.
1. Check your credit score. A few months before you start shopping for house check your credit
score. Make sure the facts are correct and fix any problems you discover.
2. Contact your lender to get pre-approval.
3. Contact Core Realty Sales Associate to start your search. Potential home buyers often make a mistake of contacting listing agent for the property they like. Remember, the listing agent works for the seller! You deserve to have a professional that represents you and has your best interest in heart!
4. Make an offer and negotiate with the help of your Core Realty Sales Associate.
5. Contact your Loan Officer/Mortgage Broker to let them know that contract has been accepted. Sign mortgage application and provide financial documents as needed.
6. After offer is accepted conduct the home inspections. Finalize and negotiate inspection issues.
7. Before closing contact your insurance agent to obtain home owner’s insurance policy.